Who we are
The internet website https://www.billbelly.com is ran by Pepperhead SPRL, a belgian commercial company (European union). Located Rue du Sart Ernage 1 – 5030 Gembloux – Belgium. Phone number: +32492205221. Email: email@example.com. VAT BE 0698.698.720.
1. If no written exceptions agreed between Pepperhead SPRL and its customers, every relations between Pepperhead SPRL and its customers are subjected to these terms and conditions which are known and accepted by the customers, even if those terms and conditions are opposed to their own terms and conditions or buying conditions. The terms and conditions are available in the languages used on this website. In case of a dispute, the French version of the terms and conditions prevails over other languages.
2. The customers declares that they are not going to resell the purchased products. Any distributor interested in the products of Pepperhead SPRL has to contact Pepperhead SPRL.
3. All our prices are taxes included if no mention “taxes excluded”. The product offers and price lists are subject to any changes or corrections. Pictures of the products are not contractual.
4. Every order confirmation brings acceptation of prices and descriptions of the products. While buying online, the customers accepts to conclude a contract of purchase with Pepperhead SPRL and accept these terms and conditions. The customers are informed of the confirmation of their order by an email describing the terms of the order. Pepperhead SPRL commits itself to respect received orders on the website while stocks last.
If the products are not available, Pepperhead SPRL commits itself to inform the customers as soon as possible. The purchase contract between Pepperhead SPRL and its customers arises when Pepperhead SPRL accepts the order.
5. The company shipping the Pepperhead SPRL products might change. Products might be delivered by Amazon, using Amazon protective packaging. Possible delays will not involve any damages from Pepperhead SPRL. Any duty taxes, like import taxes owed will be paid by the consignees and will never be claimed back to Pepperhead SPRL.
6. Notwithstanding the article 1583 of belgian civil code, Pepperhead SPRL owns the sold goods until full payment of the principal amount and possible interests on arrears and damages.
7. Immediately after receiving the goods, the customers have to manage a meticulous inspection of the goods and, in case of defect or damages from transport, to inform the seller by mail or email (info@Pepperhead SPRL.com). In case of, within 2 (two) days after delivery of the goods, the customers don’t contact Pepperhead SPRL to communicate the possible defects or damages noticed during the inspection, it is considered that the goods are fully accepted by the customers in the state in which they are and the right for any complaints expires after that delay. The seller must be immediately able to control any complaints. The customers commits to give to the seller, in any circumstances, the possibility to repair or replace the possible damages or defects.
The customers loses the rights and competences at their disposal if they don’t communicate their complaints in the delays noted above and/or they don’t give the seller the possibility to repair or remplace the possible damages or defects and/or if they don’t pay enough attention to discover the damages or defects as soon as possible.
If the complaints are justified in seller’s eyes, the seller will have the possibility either to pay a compensation up to the value of the delivered goods or to replace the damaged or defect goods for free. The seller does not have to pay any additional compensations or damages, in any kind.
8. In the scope of distance selling to consumers under application of the law of 14 july 1991, amended by the law of may 25th 1999, the consumers have the right to inform the seller that they cancel their purchase, without any penalties and reasons, within 15 workdays from the day after the delivery of the parcel. In case of exercise of this right, the consumers have to send back the goods in the original packing and in brand new state to Pepperhead SPRL, to their own risks and to their own costs.
9. Because of their purchase on the internet site of Pepperhead SPRL, the customers allow Pepperhead SPRL to process their personal data and to use them for administrative purpose, orders management, deliveries or invoicing and follow-up of solvency. The customers who have ordered on the website www.Pepperhead SPRL.com will be able, at any time, to consult and amend their own personal data that Pepperhead SPRL registered. The customers have the right to oppose themselves, on demand and for free, to the treatment of the information for marketing or advertising purposes.
10. If any of these present conditions and terms should be declared null and void or non-applicable, the other present conditions and terms keep in force, and that condition would be applicable to the extend allowed by the law.
11. The different parties accept, in the scope of their relations, every electronic pieces of evidence such as emails, back ups,…
12. Conflicts about the conclusion, validity, interpretation or execution of the contract are only ruled by belgian law. In case of dispute, only the courts of the seller’s head office are competent.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
- Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We use google Analytics and Facebook analytics. By browsing this website you consent that google and facebook collect analytics information with their cookies.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you;
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
This plugin/extension sets the following cookies:
- _stripe_mid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- _stripe_sid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.